Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I couldn't have said it better myself...

I have been having a small amount of motivational blockage as of late.  I am always so greatful for the things and people that I have in my life and I took some time over this last weekend to really reflect on that. Then I get to work this morning and to decide to explore some blogs outside of what I normally read...and I found gold! 
As many of my friends know, I love the bachelor/bachelorette shows...and fell in love with Ashley and JP, I had him picked from the VERY beginning (mostly because he is just so darn cute) and love Ash's personality.  How amazing is she!?!  Anyways...this morning I stumbled upon her blog and knew my day would be great.  Please take a moment to read what she had written, it is beautiful and everything that I have wanted to say over the last couple of days so I'm sending you to her for my message :)
Also for a good laugh, check out her "sh*t that bachelorette's say" HILARIOUS!!!
http://jpandashley.com/2012/03/nonannoyingly-optimistic-5-ways-to-rid-negativity-from-your-life/

No comments:

Post a Comment