Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March? Yes, please!!

Ok, so as many of my friends know...March is my absolute favorite month!  Here is a small glimpse into why this March will be especially great.  (Sorry for the long pause in between blogs, my work computer is anti-blog and when I am at home I am anti-computer, I am hoping to change one of these things in the near future)
 


 
PFC JENSEN COMES HOME!!!!

  
Spring flowers...I love this mild weather!!!

Good Ol' La Crosse....this is the annual St. Patrick's Day .01k race...yes that is correct you race from the street to the bar.  You can see the start and finish headers from this very spot.  A race I can actually run the entire distance!!


 
Self explanitory but I love sports


Ok, so the fashion show that I get to be part of is not for VS...nor do I look like this.  I enjoy food :)  Nevertheless, I am still looking forward to my little midwest DressBarn fashion show.


 So there it is...Happy Early Spring!  Jimmie the groundhog, I love you.



1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were in a fashion show?! Awesomeeee. That's exciting!

    ReplyDelete